Lee Gordon

No one that I've ever heard of can remember the first girl, Peggy
Knapp (I know I never saw her), but she was on for one season before
JoAnne, who was on for four years. Then Suzanne Egli was on for one
season (I thought she was much hotter than Robin and I think she's the
one that helped with the garage), and was replaced by Robin.

I actually do remember Peggy Knapp. As I recall they worked on a rather
unimpressive little white house (not too dissimilar to my own house). I
believe she later moved on to the science show Newton's Apple.
Come to think of it, I used to work with a guy named John Knapp who had
worked on Hometime for a year or two but I never thought to ask him if he
was related to Peggy.
I liked Suzanne. I'm sorry she left the show. I think I must be in the
minority in that I never much cared for Robin. She's not bad looking but
there's something about her -- I can't even say exactly what -- that I find
annoying. Give me Amy Winn from TS or Jennie from In A Fix.

Lee