Rick

Default Flext tap Connectors

My tame CORGI guy was extolling the virtues of using Flexy connectors
when connecting baths & sinks - i.e. connect them to the appliance
first - fit appliance then connect up the flex pipe with ease.

I have always done this the hard way with copper(or Hep20) pipe -
anybody any views on these - do they last ? are they durable etc.

Rick

p.s. this is the same CORGI guy who on commissioning my boiler looked
for a gas leak with his cigarette lighter .... and when the small puff
of blue flame appeared stated – see that's how it's done !