busbus

I don't know how many brick and mortar stores there are but I think they are
one of the big guys. I am looking at their website and it seems like a
cookie-cutter place. They may be a little better made but you probably have
to choose from the styles they have. A local guy can give you a lot of good
ideas and make those "little things" you can never get from the
cookie-cutters who need to produce oodles and oodles of the same thing over
and over again to realize their profits.

The cabinets at Cabinet World may be better than you get from other places
but I can assure you that you will get even BETTER quality and more
satisfaction from dealing with a good, reputable cabinetmaker in your neck
of the woods. Just remember to do what somebody else said: Look at multiple
cabinet shops and work to choose who you consider the best one.

Good luck! You will learn so much in the process that you may even opt to
make your own to save money!

"HomeBrewer" wrote in message
I forgot to mention this: I thought the cabinet depot was a small, local,
custom place. At least they specialize in cabinets. Is this just another
chain?
--
HomeBrewer