Phisherman

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:15:08 GMT, "Davma" wrote:

Hi,

We're going back & forth on our plans to replace the sink with a Stainless
vs Moenstone or something similar. The new counter will be laminate.

I'm leaning towards high grade stainless steel while my wife is leaning
towards composite or similar (color basically driving the discussion).

I'm looking at Kohler - any one have a recent replacement/upgrade experience
to share? Standard size 33x22 - two basin of equal size with deep wells.

Any feedback would be welcomed.

Thanks

I know that there are various thickness in stainless steel sinks and
various depths. Deep wells are good--a shallow sink splashes water
more. I prefer stainless steel over composite--looks good, easy care,
and low cost with even the high-grade SS.