SawDust (Pat)

If you watched it. Joanne was leaving Hometime because she wanted to
take a shot at stand up comedy. I guess that last show was to help
launch her new career.

Within a few months her own "home reno" show was on the air.

Makes me wonder whether her comedy career died very quickly, or maybe
Joanne just got the last laugh.

---------------------

I liked the young Robin. Following the shows line, of a young
couple attacking a remodeling job, it worked. In the end, with the
high end hair and makeup, she just didn't look like anyone who would
hold a hammer or use a saw.

Pat

On 23 Jan 2005 17:38:40 -0800, wrote:

See:
http://azrang.tripod.com/

Hmm, nice shots. I was trying to see if she had
and "work" done. Not sure, perhaps a nip and tuck,
but mostly her hair and makeup did change.

Boy, Hometime will be less interesting now.

When JoAnne left, Dean had a farewell event
for her, I wonder if there will be one for Robin.

MJ Wallace