LRod

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:03:41 GMT, Dan wrote:

WD wrote in
:

On 23 Jan 2005 13:37:38 -0800, "bureaucrat"
wrote:

Kevin wrote:

Good riddance. What a bimbo. Only reason she kept her spot so
long
is
Dean-o-the-Dimwit finally found a female sidekick less competent
than

Who was the first girl that Beano had on the show. It seemed like
they built a garage or something, then she disappeared.

No one that I've ever heard of can remember the first girl, Peggy
Knapp (I know I never saw her), but she was on for one season before
JoAnne, who was on for four years. Then Suzanne Egli was on for one
season (I thought she was much hotter than Robin and I think she's the
one that helped with the garage), and was replaced by Robin.

This is all covered at the Hometime webpage, http://www.hometime.com

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net