Grant Erwin

carl mciver wrote:
I was drooling through the Eastwood catalog and noticed they sell a
pressure sandblaster. From looking at it, it seems that it would be very
easy to get two or three propane cylinders and make the conversion into one,
or convert a tall one. Theirs had the fill valve at the top, in a concave
top, which would be just the top cut off and flipped over.
Thoughts?

Sure, if you're a real good tank welder. It isn't easy to weld up thin
metal so it's airtight. In fact, just start with a bigger tank. I've seen
this done before, plans on the web somewhere. I used to own a little
sandblaster and I got rid of it. Too dang messy. Only way it worked OK for
me was when I also had a gas-powered air compressor on a trailer and I'd
do the whole thing out in the middle of some field somewhere.

GWE