Larry Jaques

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:16:53 GMT, the inscrutable
spake:

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:58:14 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On 22 Jan 2005 11:42:22 -0800, the inscrutable
spake:

Anyone know where I can purchase parts for a bandsaw. Items such as
guides, rollers, cams.....I check the older posts on this site but did
not find any contacts in the USA....

Google for Gilliom Manufacturing. Build-your-own parts for
bandsaws, sanders, and table saws.

Is Gillom still in business? Last time I went looking I couldn't find
them.

They've never had a web presence, but I got their brochures
and price lists, gosh, 4 years ago. (That long?) The info:

Gilliom Manufacturing, Inc.
PO Box 1018
St. Charles, MO 63302-1018

Telephone (636) 724-1812

Let us know what you find out, por favor.

Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!