Old Nick

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 07:28:52 -0700, "Hansen"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Someone mentioned gritting your teeth.

By all means get a respirator or supplied-air helmet. But it may
actually be posture or stress, not the dust, if you are doing a lot of
sanding, standing up, and leaning over the work. bear that in mind if
the respirator does not work.

I have been getting horrid headaches after using my sander. Being from the
old school of thought, a respirator was what was used for painting, solvents
etc... Is there a respirator out there that won't fog my glasses or be an
absolute pain in the face to wear? I am not thrilled about the thought in
the first place but it is better the the pain I get after a couple of hours
of sanding. Any thoughts or comments???

EPI