Badger

Dan wrote:

The particulate catchers aren't much. Under five bucks, I think. Bought
a supply of 'em when I bought the masks a couple years ago and haven't
checked prices since. The ones for fumes are more expensive. Ya got yer
basic fume cannisters, and then ya got yer... hm. Something else. Jeez,
just three or four hours of shoveling snow in a blizzard and my mind
just shuts down.

One last question, does it have one or two straps that go over
your head. I had the 1 strap and it sucked!!!

It's got two straps. Kinda like this one:
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/pages/w00112.asp
(pretty good article, by the way.)

We used those, then the rules on test and servicing changed and we went
over to 3M 4277's with non-detachable all risk filters, except when
serious stuff happens then its full face canister type or SCBA!

On a side note what is "SWMBO" ?!?!?!

She Who Must Be Obeyed. :-)
It's a Wreck thing.

Here its SWTSMBO!