Homer

Paul Kierstead wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:

In article ,
says...

I bow to your greatness and knowledge. You truly contribute to the
world whereas I am just lacking in character as evidence by my
sloppiness in grammer, punctuation and speling. It would be better
had I not been born; I am blight upon the earth. However doth thou
great ones ever suffer us, the great unwashed?

Us great ones are finding you both insufferable.

Ah, well, to be honest I find myself to be pretty insufferable at this
point. I do occasionally lose my mind. I have been around for far too
long to engage in this sort of thing and seem to manage to find the
"ignore" key easily enough in most cases, but for some reason this one
got under my skin. C'est le vie.

PK

By the way, that should be la not le.

You are a caution!