Homer

Paul Kierstead wrote:
Homer wrote:

Paul Kierstead wrote:

Homer wrote:

Paul Kierstead wrote:

Homer wrote:

Paul Kierstead wrote:

Homer wrote:

neal.don wrote:

Theirs a Woodworkers show at the state fair grounds In
Indianapolis now through sunday

"theirs" is a possessive.

"there's" is a contraction.

Please learn the difference.

Why should he learn the difference?

Grammar and usage reflects character.

Carelessness in one usually means carelessness in other endeavors.

Ah, I see! So you were asking him to learn proper grammer and
spelling out of personal interest in his character! It is so very
nice to see people in these newsgroups who take a personal
intersest in improving others characters. It is very valiant of you
to take the time.

PK

My very distinct pleasure.

By the way, your own spelling is atrocious.

Allow me to recommend Mozilla Thunderbird as a newsreader
application. It contains a spell checker.

Yes it is. I desperately wanted your help with my character as well,
so I purposfully misspelled somethings in order to gain your wisdom.
Thank you very much.

BTW, on Thunderbird. See the clever little '+' thing by the subject
line? Click that to see the full header. Now, look down to the "User-
Agent:" line and you too can know what reader I was using. Now see,
you too can learn something! Just my little return for the great
service you provide me and this group.

Again, my pleasure.

A pity you haven't found the spell check icon as yet.

Feel free to call upon me whenever your character needs improvement.

I am so glad you are deriving so much pleasure. My character needs a
great deal of improvement. I know it would be greatly improved if only I
clicked on a button; that would show the world what a wonderful person I
am! Wow, all through clicking on spell check! YOU THE MAN!!!

PK

Now, if only someone would enlighten you as to the proper uses of the
semicolon. Alas, a project for another day.