Ecnerwal

In article ,
wrote:

Google for Gilliom Manufacturing. Build-your-own parts for
bandsaws, sanders, and table saws.

Is Gillom still in business? Last time I went looking I couldn't find
them.

AFAIK, and /or IIRC, they have never had a web site, and still don't.
You have to call them on the telephone, or write. Google does come up
with:

PO.Box 1018 St. Charles, MO 63302 tel: 314-724-1812

And

PO Box 1018 St. Charles, Mo 63302 636-724-1812.

I assume that there was an area code update, and would guess that the
636 is current, since it would not have been an area code in the "old
days". Not being currently in the market, I have not called it to check.