Wayne Lundberg

Thanks... looking forward to your research.

"steamer" wrote in message
--Cogsdill makes an excellent tool, but if a blade breaks, don't
try to insert a new one and get it to work right; better to send the
broken one back to the factory and let them do it.
--In addition to this method there's always a Rout-a-burr; a
little hand-intensive but it works..
--Another method might be abrasive slurry injection or whatever
the correct terminology is; don't know much about it but it sure makes
for purdy parts at trade shows..
--And finally, assuming you're attaching a second tube at the
place where you're making the hole there's a weird little gizmo called the
Aushalser, altho at the moment I can't find a link to it; will google a
bit more and see if I can find an image..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Heartily sick of
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : "oldies" stations!