Wayne Lundberg

Thanks!

"Anthony" wrote in message
"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in
:

We are drilling the holes through one side of the tube, and not
through the tube. This part is done on a mill-drill machine where we
crank in the 1" spacing between holes while the tube is held in a
standard vice on the drill-mill table. The problem is when the whole
is finished, there is a burr on the inside of the tube and we can only
use a 90 degree deburring knife to kill the beasts.

Wayne

Wayne,
Try switching over to Black & Decker "Bullet" drills. These have a small
pilot bit ground in the nose, then a relief angle out to the major
cutting dia. They make a clean hole, as the outside cuts ahead of the
center.

--
Anthony

better idiots.