~KJPRO~

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
I wasn't asking him to work for free. My question was not: "How about
looking at our system for free while you're here?" It was: "It's
probably been two or three years since our system was checked out. Do
you think we should get it done?"

Perce

Ever talked to ro seen laborors that only care about getting their work
completed so they can go home?

Maybe you just talked to one that day?

Maybe the boss of the company would care more about service than this one
tech?
(I would)

~kjpro~

On 01/22/05 06:34 pm Bubba tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

The last HVAC guy I asked (while he was installing our neighbor's A/C)
about getting our system checked out (may not have been done since being
installed/upgraded by previous owner about three years ago) said, "If
it's working OK, leave it alone."

Translation: "last hvac guy" installing neighbors unit.
"hvac guy" : "Perce, cant you see I working here for a paying
customer? Ive got to finish this install and then go on to the next
one. I dont have time to answer all your questions or do any free work
for you while Im doing work for a paying customer. If you havent had
your unit serviced in over 3 years, I know you either dont care about
your equipment or you are too cheap to pay for the service".