Homer

Paul Kierstead wrote:
Homer wrote:

Paul Kierstead wrote:

Homer wrote:

neal.don wrote:

Theirs a Woodworkers show at the state fair grounds In Indianapolis
now through sunday

"theirs" is a possessive.

"there's" is a contraction.

Please learn the difference.

Why should he learn the difference?

Grammar and usage reflects character.

Carelessness in one usually means carelessness in other endeavors.

Ah, I see! So you were asking him to learn proper grammer and spelling
out of personal interest in his character! It is so very nice to see
people in these newsgroups who take a personal intersest in improving
others characters. It is very valiant of you to take the time.

PK

My very distinct pleasure.

By the way, your own spelling is atrocious.

Allow me to recommend Mozilla Thunderbird as a newsreader application.
It contains a spell checker.