Edwin Pawlowski

"Bubba" wrote in message

Translation: "last hvac guy" installing neighbors unit.
"hvac guy" : "Perce, cant you see I working here for a paying
customer? Ive got to finish this install and then go on to the next
one. I dont have time to answer all your questions or do any free work
for you while Im doing work for a paying customer.

Real translation:
I'm a service guy and don't have any business skills and few social skills
and I'm not interested in making you a good customer.

If he was really interested he'd give you a card and ask you to call for an
appointment. Or he'd stop over when done to make that appointment. He did
not want your business. Maybe he had all he could handle, maybe he was just
ignorant.