SELLCOM Tech support

"Wilson Lamb" posted on that vast internet
thingie:

In my 50 years
of being close to chainsaws, I've never seen a smoking bar

In all fairness to the other guy, I had a situation where the little
holes in the bar had gotten plugged up with sawdust and things were
getting pretty hot. More to your point I immediately stopped before
completely trashing the bar and troubleshooted the problem.

I think we would all agree that when using a chain saw if anything is
not "normal", STOP immediately and find out what the problem is.

I remember another time when (I don't know *HOW* it could have
happened) the oil cap on the saw had not been properly tightened and
had popped open. I'm glad I stopped since I don't think that would
have been covered under warranty.

Steve at SELLCOM
--
http://www.sellcom.com
Discount multihandset cordless phones by Panasonic AT&T,