~KJPRO~

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
The last HVAC guy I asked (while he was installing our neighbor's A/C)
about getting our system checked out (may not have been done since being
installed/upgraded by previous owner about three years ago) said, "If
it's working OK, leave it alone."

Perce

Depending on the system you have, it should be looked at a minimum of once a
year.

Sometimes more, sometimes less...I don't know what you actually have.

~kjpro~

On 01/22/05 03:08 pm ~KJPRO~ tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Second, save some time and aggravation and call a competent HVAC company

install a stat of your choice.

snip

As they are there, have them service the system to make sure it is

running
safe and efficiently.
(for maximum savings, and most important...you can rest assured you are

safe
in your little castle)