busbus

Homebrewer,

Don't be afraid to also look around for an independent cabinet shop. I
think it may surprise you how affordable they really are compared to Home
Depot, et al. When you deal with the independent guys, they will be the
ones who measure, make the cabinets, install them, and (most importantly)
stand behind them. You get the sub-contractor of the month at Home Depot.
Trust me: give the independent guy a shot. He can give you things the big
guys can't with little customizations all over the place.

All this plus the price is more-or-less the same as at the BORGs--and many
times LESS than the BORG prices.

"HomeBrewer" wrote in message
I am planning on remodeling my kitchen. I have Home Depot, Lowes and
Cabinet Depot in my local area. Which would be best for quality/price?

--
HomeBrewer