Jerry G.

You got only two choices.

1). Get a digital box that converts to analog out for the standard to match
to your set.
2). Go out and buy a digital set.

Other than that, there is no way to make a TV set receive a signal that is
of completely different specs that what it was designed for.

Basically to do what you want to do without suggestions 1 and 2, you are
SOL.

One other thing... In order to have the digital services on your digital
box, you must be subscribed for these. Otherwise, in your situation, you can
only watch basic converted analog pictures, no matter what type of set you
have.

--

Jerry G.
=====

"mac" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me of a low cost way to get digital tv on analog tvs. Cable
is not available in my area and I don't
know where I can get a low cost converter. Thanks, Mac