Prometheus

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:21:13 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

Owen Lawrence wrote:

You just bought a shop with built-in living quarters for $73k. Your life
is
now underway. It IS a gloat, and let me be the first to say You Suck!

Second that. $73,000 with all that custom woodwork stuff? Unless the house
is only 800 sq. ft. or something, he sucketh royally.

Nope, 3 bedrooms and clean as a whistle! It was a heck of a price
even for rural Wisconsin. My brother bought one for a couple thousand
more, and it's got a leaky roof and dry rot in the floor joists. Just
a case of being in the right place at the right time, and being
willing to move when it was -20 f.

Well, unless it's crawling with termites or something.

Not even a spiderweb in the place

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam