robo hippy

Keith,
I use 2 of the "Stay Put Work Lamps" I believe both Packard and Craft
supplies carry them. They have magnetic bases, and a 24 inch bendable
arm. One goes on the headstock, and the other on the banjo. With the
long arms, I can get light anywhere I need. They also will take 100
watt bulbs. Be sure to use rough duty or shock resistant bulbs. The
regular bulbs last about 2 weeks. I tried the halogen lights, but
didn't like the heat they put off. The regular elbow lamps
are too flimsy, and aren't safe for more than 60 watt bulbs.
robo hippy