Grant Erwin

Roger Shoaf wrote:
"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

An acquaintance of mine made a mistake at a car auction recently and
came home with an older semi truck tractor (no trailer). It runs but
needs work on something, is rebuildable. He is realizing there's no way
in hell he can do anything with it. In short, he's the perfect motivated
seller. If anyone near W. Washington wants a big truck project then I
think I can find him a helluva deal, maybe even free. (my buddy paid $1k)

To email me see http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

GWE

So what are the details? Year? make? model? mileage? cab-over or
conventional? sleeper? 2 or 3 axel?

All I know is it's an '82 International conventional. Supposedly what's
wrong with it is something in the gearbox to speed the gears when you're
shifting, but if you know what you're doing you can get around it.
It was a California truck, last inspected in 2002. It's located in Seattle.

GWE