Art

Connect the CATV Wire to the RF input of the set, it will receive all the
stations that are not pay-per-view or premium stations. That is if you have
paid for the basic cable service. Otherwise maybe an outside antenna??
Seeing that you have an active Comcast High-Seed ISP then we may presume
that you also have at least basic cable services? Normally the cable will
supply television channels in the same area that they are supplying
Internet Service.

"Andrew Rossmann" andysnewsreply@no_junk.?? wrote in message
ews.com...
[This followup was posted to sci.electronics.repair and a copy was sent
to the cited author.]

In article ,
says...
Can anyone tell me of a low cost way to get digital tv on analog tvs.
Cable
is not available in my area and I don't
know where I can get a low cost converter. Thanks, Mac

EBay?

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross