alexy

$87 in the store I checked in Atlanta.

"roger garber" wrote:

i checked our hd and they didnt have any or know what i was talking about. i
live here in ohio where you located at. it must vary by location
"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
There is a great deal at home desperate.
They are running a sale on a Ryobi oscilating spindle sander.
I know your thinking Ryobis POS. But at $49 the drums and paper are
worth the price. You can mount them on 1/4 20 bolts. But this unit has a
large table top, vacuum support and at $49 half off it is tossable an