tiredofspam

Default Great deal on oscilating spindle sander at Home Desperate

There is a great deal at home desperate.
They are running a sale on a Ryobi oscilating spindle sander.
I know your thinking Ryobis POS. But at $49 the drums and paper are
worth the price. You can mount them on 1/4 20 bolts. But this unit has a
large table top, vacuum support and at $49 half off it is tossable an

ToolMiser

I checked in Onalaska, WI store, and they don't have any oscillating spindle
sanders. They had the Ridgid unit, and a Ryobi belt/disk sander, both at full
price. I always take that as a sign that it wasn't meant to be. Lots of times
I end up running into a better deal sometime down the line.