Larry Jaques

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 08:18:09 -0700, the inscrutable "Hansen"
spake:

I do use the 22 decibels ear muffs always (work tunes), so I don't think
that it is the noise.

I have used the paper filters before and I won't use
them. I used to have an old 3M single cartridge. It used to fog my glasses
so that in of it self made it dangerous. I am in a quandary.

I have the $20 twin-cartridge 3M respirator from Lee Valley. It has a
separate exhale valve and works well. The newer styles have an even
larger exhale valve for even less restriction and fogging. The twin
works pretty well for me, but it could seal a bit better. I haven't
sprung the crowbar for a full-face respirator yet, but if I'm going
to be working with ammonia, I may do that. It gets to your eyes just
like tear gas.

Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!