Log

I built a table with a peg hole top and tubes inside then hooked it to my
shop vac (outside) and I have little to know problem with saw dust. I do
also keep a fan on to move the air through my shop. Maybe it would work for
you. Got the idea off a show that used to be on diy with a guy in Canada.
(not John Eeks)

-- Log

"Hansen" wrote in message
I have been getting horrid headaches after using my sander. Being from the
old school of thought, a respirator was what was used for painting,
solvents
etc... Is there a respirator out there that won't fog my glasses or be an
absolute pain in the face to wear? I am not thrilled about the thought in
the first place but it is better the the pain I get after a couple of
hours
of sanding. Any thoughts or comments???

EPI