Hansen

Thank you for all of your responces... I contacted a local industrial
supplier and from what all of you have replied with I am well on my way to
living a full and happy life. Or at least I will not be crabby with a
headache. Thanks to all.

EPI
"Hansen" wrote in message
I have been getting horrid headaches after using my sander. Being from the
old school of thought, a respirator was what was used for painting,

solvents
etc... Is there a respirator out there that won't fog my glasses or be an
absolute pain in the face to wear? I am not thrilled about the thought in
the first place but it is better the the pain I get after a couple of

hours
of sanding. Any thoughts or comments???

EPI