Baron

Half-face respirator made of silicone for comfort. The nose cup keeps
glasses from fogging. You can probably use the simplest HEPA filter
cartridges. I use the organic vapor / acid vapor / HEPA combo so I can use
my mask for stripping, sanding, and finishing.

Good Luck.

"Hansen" wrote in message
I have been getting horrid headaches after using my sander. Being from the
old school of thought, a respirator was what was used for painting,

solvents
etc... Is there a respirator out there that won't fog my glasses or be an
absolute pain in the face to wear? I am not thrilled about the thought in
the first place but it is better the the pain I get after a couple of

hours
of sanding. Any thoughts or comments???

EPI