Wayne Lundberg

"Joe" wrote in message
Wayne,

Curious if you ever ran across the idea of using a feed control unit to
minimize or even eliminate a burr while drilling rather than trying to
remove it afterwards?

I get calls from folks looking to do this all the time. We basically sell
them a feed control on the unit we provide so that when the bit is about

break through, the feed rate either stays exactly the same or even slows
down so the tool doesn't punch through the last part. The burr is then

much
smaller or even sometimes gone.

Check out this page:

http://www.autodrill.com/ser2100.htm

Thanks Joe, my response has been sent to you directly from your quick reply
to my problem in private.

Wayne