Lurch

Default cat5 modules and faceplates

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:43:27 -0000, in uk.d-i-y "tom w"
strung together this:

Hi,

I've been trying to find a good online source of cat5 sockets/modules - I
really want to use MK faceplates so that they fit in with the look of the
power sockets, but I'm not too keen to spend £15 each for the MK modules -
I'm going to be fitting 6-8 of these and my budget is limited. Do other
manufacturers make modules that fit, and if so where's the best place to
buy? Online ordering would be ideal...

The modules will be a standard 25mm x 50mm. Any standard modular
sockets will fit the MK modular faceplate.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.