Edwin Pawlowski

"Dave" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.woodshopphotos.com/albums...bdim.sized.jpg

I just did a quick one for illustration. This is that shop cabinet I
built. The tops, doors and slide out tray were left out of the drawing
for clarity. I only put in a few of the dimensions just to show that it
can do it.

hope that shows what you wanted to see, Edwin.

Dave

Yes, it is. My other question was in reference to the dimensions. In this
drawing you show the base as 3' 2" and the top as 3' 6". If you go into the
program and change the base to 4' 5" will the drawing change proportions or
just the dimension be noted? Am I expecting too much from a low cost
program?

Another way of putting it, will the program allow me to put a 12" diameter
dowel into a 6" hole?