Randy Replogle

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...
I've canalized an old CNC control and built a new operator's CNC control
panel. It has several push buttons, toggles switches and selector knobs.
I'd like to do a professional job labeling these. The print has to be
different sizes and some of it has to follow a circle around a knob. FWIW,
everything is mounted on a sheet of 304 SS.

Is there any way to lay this all out in some pc program and print it to
something that can be transferred to the sheet metal? Which programs,
materials etc.?

Karl

Engrave it on the cnc, fill with lacquer stick, and apply a clear sealer.
Randy