CR

"Bubba" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 05:49:59 -0600, (m Ransley)
wrote:

Only is you have subsidised electric at apx .04kwh are you near equal to
gas. I pay ,125kwh , a US norm so electric is way more in cost. Remember
gas-oil-coal-nuclear generates electricity, it is secondary therby cost
is much greater. Gas is presently cheapest.

Once again webtv wannabe trailer hack boy who has never worked on hvac
equipment, you are TOTALLY wrong. Remember, its a big wide world out
there. Gas is NOT the cheapest you idiot. But then, maybe in your
trailer propane corner of the world it is.
Bubba

I must have missed the part where he/she asked which was cheaper. I agree
that a small forced air electric in wall or wall mount is the way to go.
Baseboards suck.
FWIW I live in Wash state and pay aprox $0.05kwh.

CR