Duane Bozarth

geoman wrote:

Perhaps, but if they didn't even clean a dirty orifice which turned out
to be the problem, I'd raise holy heck about having paid a service
call. Granted, they should have (and I don't recollect from the thread
whether they were or not or whether that inof was provided) been given
the opportunity to make it right, but as noted if the initial call was
as described, he probably got a kid right out of trade school who just
didn't know what he was doing...

If the rudimentary things aren't done first, there's no point in looking
for more complex problems...in this case, the problem was a
dirty/partially plugged pilot orifice...