Bubba

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 05:36:13 -0600, (m Ransley)
wrote:

Well bubbaass I sure dont do hvac, but I sure enough know more than you
on boilers even though you say your a pro, Im just a H. O.
I think you are a rude trailer hack, wood stove crack, but no HVAC pro.
Just a looser to go

Actually its what you THINK you know and what you THINK you know I
could put onto the head of a pin. Thats why you are a webtv pinhead
living in a trailer. You arent even a wannabe hack. You're just
pathetic. Now go wipe that drool off your chin, get off that dog and
quit french kissing your sister, boy.
Bubba