PrecisionMachinisT

"HaroldA102" wrote in message

I got a call after this guy totalliy screwed up control .I told

him it
is a stepper control i could show him how to put a stepper control on it

so i
did one
axis ...He ask why his old box does not work i told him it is junk take it

out
back.
he wants his feed override !! he wants this he want that bla bla bla .I

had a
head
ach for 2 days after that!!!! So i put it on my machine a boss control

..And it
works
fine yesterday i cut some wood just for fun...Meanwhile he is waiting for

his
700.00 worth of parts to come back!!!!!!!! And i am runnig ....I have

been
misunderstood for 30 years I turned 50 this month what the hell is wrong

Sounds like he's not too bright to try and keep that old thing running.

What control did you end up putting onto your boss ???

--

SVL