Grady

You know, I would not have a problem with that if someone just said it was
back ordered and it would ship in 10 days or whatever. I guess I have been
in a sales field too long, and know that in my trade this would not fly
while tyring to maintain customer service.

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Jeeeze, Grady! Give 'em time; they're probably working with a slow 'net
browser and haven't found an appropriate drop ship vendor yet.

Bob Swinney
"Grady" wrote in message
Anyone ever dealt with these people directly regarding a QCTP for the
mini lathes? They have had my money for over 10 days now and I have no
toolpost. I cannot get anything but a recorder on either phone number,
and the only email they have responded to they said they would get back
with me today. Sounds like I may need to contact the credit card company
to dispute payment.