Bubba

On 21 Jan 2005 10:57:35 -0800, wrote:

We've only been in our house (30 year old home) for a few months. We
can tell whenever the AC or furnace kicks on because there's an almost
imperceptible dimming of the lights. Can someone explain the possible
reason(s) for this? We have a home warranty and if this is something
serious then we'd like to have it addressed quickly.

Thanks!

So is it the Furnace or the A/C or both?
Bad motor, capacitor, loose wire connection or wire, old furnace,
failing compressor, inadequeate electric service to the home, etc. etc
Bubvba