HeatMan

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
HeatMan wrote:
I like the water based stuff better than electric. You can repair PEX,

but
you break a wire, you're out of business.

Not to argue, but I don't really see the difference??? You can repair
wire as well and, if it's under the slab, maybe even find the
approximate location of the break more easily w/wire than tubing???

I have been lead to believe that electric heating cables cannot be repaired.
This may have something to do with the heating and hot spots where the
repairs are made.

Leaking water lines are easy to find under a slab, at least to me.