raden

In message . com,
writes
I should have added that the boiler has worked ok for about a year
after the two years of problems, so it's unlikely that Ideal will
replace it now.

That said, I have dozens of ICOS / ISAR pcbs waiting for me to get a
test set sorted to repair them. They are really crap

--
geoff

Any chance you have a worker in that pile of pcbs?
I looked on
www.keeptheheaton.com but they don't seem to stock them...

Quite possibly, but without being able to detect the flame (which for
some reason, I seem to be having a problem), it's impossible to tell.

Given this uncharacteristically mild weather, I might be able to sort
this out sooner rather than later

--
geoff