Lurch

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:57:03 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
strung together this:

Then there's no point in this DIY group attempting to answer wiring
questions?

Well, I may have been a bit hasty with the shortness of my reply, it's
just that phrase scares me. If the OP hadn't put that statement in I
probably would have answered in a more useful way. The whole post
seemed a bit non-sensical to me so decided I'd rather not have to let
another electrician find the (what sounded like) bodge that was being
installed by the OP.

I may be wrong, but I'm edging on the side of caution today!
--

SJW