Lurch

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:51:31 -0000, "Mike" strung
together this:

Whilst I understand your sentiments which are often well applied, I think
you are bring a bit over-zealous here.

Probably.

The 'single red to the switch' bit got the alarm bells ringing,
(coupled with the statement I quoted in my first post).

I could have probably worded it better, but I'm a little dubious about
the OP's competence. Sorry if not everyone agrees with me.

The OP asked a reasonable question
which Dave confirmed was okay.

Well, Dave answered the question, but did he really........

(BTW, I'm trying to word this post without sounding too agressive, but
it's not working so I'd like to point out I'm not having a go at you,
just explaining my reasoning).
--

SJW