Silvan

Luigi Zanasi wrote:

http://www.redgreen.com/ for the Yankees thinking 'what the hell is
he talking about..'

I ain't no damn Yankee,

As far as 95% of the world is concerned, if you live north of the Gulf
of Mexico and south of the Great Lakes, you're a Yankee. (North of the
Rio Grande and South of the 49th parallel for those who are further
west.)

Nope. To everyone south of the Rio Grande, I'm a gringo.

really tell much about what I presume to be a TV show.

You need to waste less time reorganizing your shop and, instead, spend
it more constructively watching the boob tube.

Feh. Even if I wanted to watch the idiot light, I don't own the remote
control. It's always tuned to something stupid. Some lame ass Japanese
cartoon where the Glimofipowkinatux is going to be eaten by the Glomo Yum
Yum Hello Kitty Monster, or else some chick flick on the femi-nazi network
where some wimminz is conspiring to separate her husband/boyfriend from his
penis with a butcher knife and/or hatchet. (Upon hearing which SWMBO just
uttered "Whee HAW!" and waved her hand in the air threateningly. Oh ****.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/