Silvan

Duane Bozarth wrote:

Any who ever watch a PBS station certainly should...

Well, on the first hand, I don't watch TV, and least of all PBS. I tuned in
to watch one Norm show and started a brush fire that is probably still
raging in the land of misfit ignored threads somewhere. (I haven't been a
regular PBS watcher for yearrrrs, but I am an avid NPR listener, if anyone
cares. So muchso that it's really weird when I do get a glimpse of TV and
see what some of these people look like for a change. I couldn't believe
how goofy looking Wesley Clark was, for example.)

Check out your local PBS affiliate...most (at least out of major metro
areas, I don't know about NYC-type places that consider themselves
"cultured" ) have been airing Red Green for the last few years...

And on the second hand, I just checked out the PBS affiliate that covers a
good third of my state, and there ain't no Red anything except Clifford the
Big Red Dog. So I'm completely exhonerated for never having heard of
it.

On the gripping hand, I'd probably rather watch Nude Teens on Ice. Or at
least Nude Twenty-Somethings on Ice. Or hell, Nude MILFs on Ice. Or even
Nude BBWs on Ice. As long as it's got nekkit wimminz it can't be all bad.
Failing nekkit wimminz, a good show about how something mechanical works
will do.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/