As to what I am going to do with it, I want a few pounds to make up a
big batch of "Ed's Red" bore cleaning solvent for both gun cleaning and
general small icky-thing degreasing, for myself and some friends. I
have used this w/o the lanolin and find it works great. I understand
that the lanolin makes it a bit easier on the hands and gives it much
better rust preventitive properties. After reading the Australian guys
ebay ad, it seems that the raw stuff has lots of other properties that
RCM types would find useful.

It never occured to me to look at wal-mart. Again, DUH.
As for what Paul wins, how about "THE ADORATION OF THE PEOPLE!" ?
-AL