Larry Jaques

On 21 Jan 2005 13:47:53 -0800, the inscrutable "
spake:

Wow, you guys are awesome! Excellent suggestions, all.
I Googled all sorts of stuff, and never thought to try "Lanolin
gallon". I DOES get some good hits. Not as smart as I think I am I
guess.
For what it is worth, I did get a reply from the ebay seller in
Australia, he said that airmail to the USA is $9.85. Not bad, really.
However the link provided by Mr. Dickman to the soapmakers supply
place lists it for ~26.00 for 10Lbs, with about 8 bucks shipping.

That site beat the heck out of my reference. What does he win? g

Sounds like the way to go. That is a bit more than i NEED, but not so
much that any will go to waste. And the price is right.
Thanks very much for taking the time. Much appreciated!!

Jewelcome.

-
Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry.
http://diversify.com